WHAT TO SEE
The uniqueness of Ibi's buildings is marked by their history. Buildings that have been relevant to the population of Ibi since several centuries ago, some of them have been transformed over time and are now places of pilgrimage, worship, for social purposes, culture etc.. The Hermitages of Ibi: Hermitage of San Miguel, Hermitage of San Pascual and Hermitage of Santa Lucia,he three located in the surroundings, and the Hermitage of San Vicente ocated within the town of Ibi. The monumental Church of the Transfiguration of the Lord and the Patronage,the Municipal Archives are fundamental buildings of Ibi's society.
The Pou del Barber, located within the limits of the Font Roja Natural Park, is also known as Cava Blanca or Cava de Santa María because of the estate where it is located.
This building is dedicated exclusively to the project of its founder: Catechesis, especially for children, and Charity, with the headquarters of Caritas Parroquial.
The Hermitage of San Pascual dates from 1962, although it is built on the remains of its predecessor.
Hermitage located in the town center in the square that bears his name. Its origins place it between 1572 and 1642.
Hermitage dating from the eighteenth century and is located on the hill of San Miguel, with privileged views of the whole village and the whole valley.
The hermitage of Santa Lucia is the white symbol par excellence of the town. It can be seen from different points of the town as it is located on one of its hills, becoming one of the most emblematic images of Ibi. The hermitage was built on the ruins of a castle, the "Castell Vermell" (10th century).
The Church of the Transfiguration of the Lord is located in the historic center of Ibi, in the Plaza de la Iglesia.
The Municipal Archive of Ibi is located in the Plaza de Las Cortes, in the building that until 1974 was the Town Hall of the town of Ibi. The building is one of the most characteristic historical and architectural elements of the municipality and has been linked to the social, political and administrative development during almost the entire history of Ibi.